Monday, January 16, 2012

Forcing branches


Source Here

I can’t believe I’m forcing branches so early this year. I normally have to wait for the end of February or the beginning of March to bring those brunches in. But the weather has been so “hot” this winter…
This is a very easy and rewarding thing to do if you like to have beautiful bouquets around the house. Just cut the branches with lots of swollen, plump buds. It’ll take from one to four weeks to bloom once you take them inside…don’t forget to change the water often to keep them blooming for a long time.
Within a couple of weeks I’ll have forsythias and cherry tree flowers blooming around the house. I can’t wait to see the yellow and pinkish little flowers brighten every room of the house!!!



Branches will go from this...


...and this...


...to this huge and beautiful bouquet!!!

Via Pinterest

Via Country Home

Via Pinterest

Via Martha Stewart

Source Here

Source Here

See you,

Carmen Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment