Monday, November 21, 2011

Winter is coming

The weather is getting colder and colder around here. Some leaves are still standing on the trees but you can tell that they will not stay there so much longer. The days are getting shorter and shorter. I’m enjoying the sounds of the fire in my living room’s fireplace while writing this post. I even catch myself thinking about Christmas time and the decorations I’m going to make this year in my “new” 18th century country home. Ok, that’s not true, I’ve been thinking about it for a month already. I’m one of those people who LOVE Christmas and all the things that go around it. But I’ll let that for another day. Right now I just want to enjoy the thought of everything I like about winter and the cold weather.


Source Here

Source Here

Via Blanc d'ivoire


Source Here

Source Here
Via Flickr

Via Pinterest

Via Flickr

See you,

Carmen Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment