Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Party of the month: It’s Thanksgiving time!


It is that time of the year already. The “Beaujolais Nouveau” has passed (I’m in France after all) and the time to give thanks arrived. This year I decided to celebrate it on my own way. I may not be American or live in the US, I still think that it is a great opportunity to say thank you for everything that happened this pass year and I decide to make my own little dinner. It will not be as fashionable as the pictures on this post but it will come from the heart. Thank you to all of you for discovering, reading and following “Linen and Stripes” in one or another way. I’m so happy to be a tiny part of your lives, too. Have a happy and safe Thanksgiving weekend!!!

Vis Pinterest

Here

Source Here

Source Here
See you,

Carmen Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment