Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Home for Christmas

After so many years away from home on Christmas time…I’m so happy to be home this time and be able to celebrate Christmas 2011 my way! A classic Christmas is timeless and if the snow could dust the garden on time for a white Christmas, it would be wonderful!!!

My home decorated for Christmas (fourteen windows on the street side to decorate)

Ring the bell and come in!
One of my favorite things to decorate, the stairs!!!

Another view of the stairs, from the garden door  towards the entry doors.
My son wanted his own Christmas tree, I couldn't say no. Isn't it just bear-y cute?

Also in Charles' bedroom. He loves Christmas decorations, too.

Another little decoration on the mantle in one of the bedrooms

The living / family room. 


Another view of our living


Christmas tree 2011. You can see the Union Jack from my older post HERE


Another view of our Christmas tree



See you,

Carmen Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment